This is the end.....

wow! I really cannot believe that we have come to the end of the semester already. I hope that you have had a much fun in the course as I have....
Your final assignment for the semester will be an interview with me. This interview will be one on one and will take place Thursday during class (and Friday if we need the time). It will not be anything too intense however I wanted to model the Grad Transitions Exit Interview for you.
The interview itself will be about 5 minutes long. While I am not going to tell you exactly what I am going to ask you here are some hints:
1) The assignment you are most proud of.
2) Something you could have worked harder at.
3) What did you learn in this course? (Either curriculum or about yourself)
4) What did you enjoy/ not enjoy?
5) Why is Planning an important course.
* You are not required to dress up for the interview however you are welcome to if you like.
have a good last week,
Ms. Kenkel