Welcome

Welcome to Planning 10
This website will be used throughout the semester as a tool for me to get information to you faster and more efficiently. By using this website, we will be able to save paper and it will be easier for you to find assignments should you miss a day. 
Planning 10 is a required course for graduation that has some assignments/ projects that you must complete, but other than that I hope to be able to integrate your interests into the course as much as possible. I am very much looking forward to teaching this course again, and I hope that you are looking forward to it as well. 
The biggest suggestion that I have for you to be successful in this course is to ensure that you are here as much as possible and that you complete all of your assignments. Other than that, I hope that you have fun with the course. 
I look forward to learning with all of you, especially when it comes to using technology which is not always my friend. (As some of you already know!)
Ms. Kenkel